To provide quality health care and wellness that is accessible and affordable for patients of all ages, both in and outside of the office, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, electronically or face to face.
Click here to access the online patient portal for Bethesda Integrative Medicine. Sign up with our clinic, make a payment, and fill out patient forms online.
What is Bethesda Integrative Medicine?
Bethesda Integrative Medicine is a direct primary care clinic. This clinic is operated on a membership model, a lot like a gym membership, and, believe me, membership has its privileges.
For a low monthly fee, you receive
- Personalized, compassionate medical care from Dr. Nina Lucas and her staff
- Access to medical care in the office and electronically any time you need it
- Relaxed visits, typically lasting 30-60 minutes
- Treatment for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Yearly physicals
- An annual personal health plan
- Labs drawn in the clinic, most of which are included with your membership fee
We work with you to find the most cost effective medicines, x-rays, and services. Because insurance is not accepted in the direct primary care model, we can care for you without any strings attached. It is all about you and your health.
Bethesda Integrative Medicine
905 Halstead Blvd. Suite 29
Elizabeth City, NC 27909